Bush Tomato (Solanum centrale)
Tastes like ... A salty tomato seasoning.
Also known as Kutjera and desert raison, this salty earthy tasty spice is one of Australia's finest native flavours. Crush, slice or dice your bush tomato & enjoy!
Ways we love Bush Tomato:
- A delicious addition to marinades.
- Rub into your beef and chook
- Season your roast veggies
- add to breads & savoury muffins
- Mix with butter salt and garlic for a tasty butter.
1 x 15gms of whole bush tomato in a tin
100% pure native bush tomato
Wild harvested by Indigenous owners in South Australia