‘A Taste of History’ - The Buninyong Progressive Lunch
A lunch experience through Buninyong as part of the Ballarat Heritage Festival
With Saltbush Kitchen, The Shared Table & The Red Door Pizzeria
A progressive lunch that explores the history of Buninyong, established on Wadawurrung country in the 1850’s. Walk the streets, enjoy delicious local food and hear tales and stories of the area before gold was discovered in Ballarat.
The lunch starts at The Red Door Pizzeria at 12:30pm with mains served at The Shared Table and dessert at Saltbush Kitchen.
Sunday 23rd May from 12:30pm - 4:30pm
Meet at The Red Door Pizzeria at 12:30pm
$130 + GST
If you have any dietary requirements, please include these in the 'Special Instructions' section at checkout
The Red Door Pizzeria
- Vintage cocktails & canapés
The Shared Table
- Soy and quince roasted spatchcock, tarragon brioche pudding, corn, potato mochi.
- Glass of local wine or bubbles
- Bushfood sweet canapés & hand-made chocolates
- An Australian Hot Toddy (hot whisky) around the fire
Additional drinks available for purchase at each venue.
Covid-19 - If the event can't go ahead due to Covid-19 restrictions, full refunds will be provided.