STRAWBERRY GUM SYRUP (Eucalyptus Olida) 300ml.
Strawberry gum is a gorgeous Australian native tree - it's gum leaves have a combined flavour of eucalyptus and strawberries.
At Saltbush Kitchen we love our Strawberry Gum Syrup ...
- To drink with soda with fresh mint.
- To drink in Milkshakes as an truly Australian strawberry milkshake.
- To drink in a tipple with vodka, fresh mint and prosecco.
- To drink in a tipple with gin and a dash of bitters over lots of ice.
- To drizzle over ice-cream and fresh fruit.
- To combine with white wine vinegar and native rivermint to make a delicious salad dressing.
- To combine with butter cream icing to make a delicate delicious icing for cakes.
How do you like your Strawberry Gum Syrup?
Ingredients: strawberry gum spice, pepperberry spice, sugar, water, Australian strawberries.
Made in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE CURRENT CHRISTMAS PEAK DELIVERY TIME, AUSTRALIA POST MAY NOT BE ABLE TO DELIVER BEFORE CHRISTMAS. WE CANNOT PROMISE YOUR PURCHASE WILL ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.
- Product Code: 300 ml
- Availability: In Stock