STRAWBERRY GUM SYRUP (Eucalyptus Olida) 300ml.
Strawberry gum is a gorgeous Australian native tree - it's gum leaves have a combined flavour of eucalyptus and strawberries.
At Saltbush Kitchen we love our Strawberry Gum Syrup ...
- To drink with soda with fresh mint.
- To drink in Milkshakes as an truly Australian strawberry milkshake.
- To drink in a tipple with vodka, fresh mint and prosecco.
- To drink in a tipple with gin and a dash of bitters over lots of ice.
- To drizzle over ice-cream and fresh fruit.
- To combine with white wine vinegar and native rivermint to make a delicious salad dressing.
- To combine with butter cream icing to make a delicate delicious icing for cakes.
How do you like your Strawberry Gum Syrup?
Ingredients: strawberry gum spice, pepperberry spice, sugar, water, Australian strawberries.
Made in Australia.
- Product Code: 300 ml
- Availability: In Stock