The Good Salt with Tasmanian Pepperberry
The perfect substitute for your everyday salt & pepper. This vibrant seasoning goes with everything!
Premium Victorian salt flakes with Tasmanian pepperberry - Australia's native pepper.
The Good Salt is designed to be placed at the centre of your Australian table. To be enjoyed, to prompt conversation about bushfoods and to salute our Australian Indigenous community - the original heroes who began this epic Australian food story.
3 ways we love to use The Good Salt
- On breakfast eggs – so good!
- On BBQ Steak. Season before it hits the BBQ – so good!
- On spuds, and any vegies. – so good!
- Ok, so we know we said 3 already but we had to sneak this one in too: we love it on pineapple, seriously, on fresh, ripe pineapple – so good!
- 1 x 100g box of The Good Salt
- 1 x Refill tin
Sea salt flakes & Pepperberry - that's it!
No additives, fillers or processing
- Natural sea salt flakes sourced from Victoria
- Pepperberry sourced from Tasmania
I love these salts. A tiny bit added to almost anything makes it shine. Steamed broccoli, scramled eggs, mushrooms and meats of all kinds. How lucky are we to have access to such products and they last ages.