The Good Salt with Tasmanian Pepperberry
The perfect substitute for your everyday salt & pepper. This vibrant seasoning goes with everything!
Premium Victorian salt flakes with Tasmanian pepperberry - Australia's native pepper.
The Good Salt is designed to be placed at the centre of your Australian table. To be enjoyed, to prompt conversation about bushfoods and to salute our Australian Indigenous community - the original heroes who began this epic Australian food story.
3 ways we love to use The Good Salt
- On breakfast eggs – so good!
- On BBQ Steak. Season before it hits the BBQ – so good!
- On spuds, and any vegies. – so good!
- Ok, so we know we said 3 already but we had to sneak this one in too: we love it on pineapple, seriously, on fresh, ripe pineapple – so good!
- 1 x 100g box of The Good Salt
- 1 x Refill tin
Sea salt flakes & Pepperberry - that's it!
No additives, fillers or processing
- Natural sea salt flakes sourced from Victoria
- Pepperberry sourced from Tasmania
We're all about natural flavours. Our products don't include additives, fillers or preservatives.
We guarantee your products will have the same great flavour every time but sometimes you may notice a slight difference in product appearance or colour. That's because we don't use any artificial colourings or enhancers to get a consistent look and instead focus on getting those amazing consistent flavours.
We produce in small batches to ensure our products are packed with freshness and flavour. We designed our stunning refill tins not just to look good, but to ensure your products stay fresh after you've opened them. Not only are they air-tight, but they keep your products from being damaged by the light.
It's a common problem that herbs & spices come in quantities that you just can't make a dent in (we've all got a few jars of spices that have been sitting at the back of the cupboard since 1999 don't we!?). That's why our products come in quantities that are designed for realistic usage so that you can use it all up while it's at it's freshest.
We ship with Australia Post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Once your order is placed and paid, your order will be packed and shipped within 2 working days.
Standard Australia Post shipping times apply (we are based in country Victoria so add an extra day or two to avoid disappointment).
All orders (excluding refill only orders) are tracked and you will receive an email with your tracking number once we have dispatched your order. You can track your item via the Australia Post website or app.
- Standard Post: $5 flat rate Australia wide. FREE on orders over $50
- Express Post: $10 flat rate Australia wide.
International: Unfortunately this product is not available for International Shipping. We're working on being able to offer international shipping soon.
We design our product packaging to do as little harm to the environment as possible:
- Our boxes are made from 100% recycled cardboard and can be reused, repurposed or recycled.
- Our bags are 100% compostable (except our spice bags, which we are actively looking to find a solution for).
- Our refill system is designed to reduce packaging on repeat purchases.
- Our packaging is designed to be lightweight to reduce our carbon footprint during shipping.