Mountain Pepper (Tasmannia lanceolata)
Tastes like...white pepper & lemon with an aroma of the bush
Mountain pepper is the leaf off the Mountain Pepper tree from Tasmania. A beautiful, aromatic pepper to introduce to your cooking.
Ways we love to use Mountain Pepper
- Rubbed over chicken with salt & garlic.
- Added to cauliflower cheese
- In scrambled eggs
- Mountain Pepper Spuds - Saltbush Kitchen
- Scalloped Spuds with Mountain Pepper & Saltbush - Saltbush Kitchen
- Banana Cake with a Bush Bent - Saltbush Kitchen
- 1 x 12g Mountain Pepper in a tin
100% pure premium Mountain Pepper
Sourced from Victoria and Tasmania