The Bush Rub with Kunzea, Pepperberry & Beetroot
An earthy premium spice rub with Tasmanian pepperberry, native kunzea & beetroot.
Inspired by Victoria's volcanic mountain ranges. This punchy rub will take your taste buds deep into the Victorian bush with its rich volcanic earth & epic bushlands.
Unleash these incredible flavours by combining with oil for a marinade, using as a dry rub or sprinkling as a garnish.
3 ways we love to use The Bush Rub
- On steak
- On mushrooms
- On roast vegetables
- 1 x 100g box of The Bush Rub (that's enough for 20 meals - depending on how heavy handed you are!)
- 1 x Refill tin
Sea salt flakes, smoked sea salt flakes, pepperberry, kunzea, lemon myrtle, fennel powder, beetroot, black pepper, cumin, garlic, mustard & brown sugar.
No additives, fillers or processing.
- Natural sea salt flakes sourced from Victoria
- Pepperberry sourced from Tasmania
- Kunzea sourced from Tasmania
- Lemon Myrtle sourced from New South Wales
Awesomeness so yummy