The Bush Rub with Kunzea, Pepperberry & Beetroot
An earthy premium spice rub with Tasmanian pepperberry, native kunzea & beetroot.
Inspired by Victoria's volcanic mountain ranges. This punchy rub will take your taste buds deep into the Victorian bush with its rich volcanic earth & epic bushlands.
Unleash these incredible flavours by combining with oil for a marinade, using as a dry rub or sprinkling as a garnish.
3 ways we love to use The Bush Rub
- On steak
- On mushrooms
- On roast vegetables
- 1 x 100g box of The Bush Rub (that's enough for 20 meals - depending on how heavy handed you are!)
- 1 x Refill tin
Sea salt flakes, smoked sea salt flakes, pepperberry, kunzea, lemon myrtle, fennel powder, beetroot, black pepper, cumin, garlic, mustard & brown sugar.
No additives, fillers or processing.
- Natural sea salt flakes sourced from Victoria
- Pepperberry sourced from Tasmania
- Kunzea sourced from Tasmania
- Lemon Myrtle sourced from New South Wales
Very pleased with our bush spices. These were refills so obviously we love them. We also purchased one of your prints. It is beautiful and packaged with care. It will have a pride of place in our kitchen/dining room once our renovation is completed. Geoff and Jenny
Awesomeness so yummy