- 1 x 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 x 600ml cream
- 2 x teaspoon peppermint gum
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Little pinch of salt
- You will need a loaf tin lined with cling wrap.
- Chop chocolate chips roughly.
- In a mixing bowl add condensed milk, cream, peppermint gum, vanilla, salt and half the choc chips.
- Using a hand beater, whip the mixture until it forms soft peaks.
- Gently fold through the remaining choc chips
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin. Cover with cling wrap.
- Place in the freezer overnight before serving.
- Store in a sealed container in the freezer 🍦