A yummy salad to add to your summer dining. We use The Beach Rub creamy dressing in this slaw to add yummy Australian flavour.
- 120gm of a white cabbage shredded (1/8 of a cabbage)
- 120gm of a red cabbage shredded (1/8 of a cabbage)
- 4 kale leaves chopped (25gm) (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves torn into small pieces
- 2 sticks of celery cut into matchsticks
- ½ granny smith apple cut into matchsticks*
* Cut and add the apple at the end to avoid it discolouring
- Make dressing and set aside.
- Combine all chopped ingredients in a bowl & toss to combine.
- Add dressing and toss well to combine.
- Season again with salt before serving.
The Beach Dressing
Make a few hours before and set aside for the flavours to infuse.
- 2 tablespoons mayo (50ml)
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk (50ml)
- 1 ½ teaspoon The Beach Rub
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk together & store in the fridge.