This is a fresh summer salad perfect for BBQs or a light seafood lunch.
I make the labneh 3 days in advance for the flavours to fully infuse. The vinegar in this recipe is made with native raspberries. It's a tasty, easy dressing for any salad and is available from Saltbush Kitchen.
- 100gm spinach & rocket leaves
- 500gm watermelon, deseeded and cut into 2cm squares
- 1/8 small red onion, finely sliced (12gm)
- Native raspberry vinegar
- 150gm peppermint gum labneh
- Wash and prepare salad leaves. Place on your serving plate. Place watermelon and onion on and through the salad. Using a teaspoon or knife, add small scoops of the labneh. Drizzle with the native raspberry vinegar and season with a pinch of The Good Salt to serve.