We ALL need more decadent desserts in our life. This simple cream with Aniseed Myrtle is the perfect accompaniment to your dessert table – add a large dollop to an espresso coffee or on pavlova, fruit salad, cakes…or just spoon it into your mouth.
- 250gm mascarpone cheese
- 125gm cream (full fat)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons Aniseed Myrtle
- 1 tablespoon white rum
- Whip cream, aniseed myrtle and honey together until you form soft peaks.
- In a separate mixing bowl, using a spatula, gently mix the mascarpone cheese and rum together.
- Fold your whipped cream mix into the mascarpone.
- Let sit for at least one hour before service to allow the aniseed myrtle to infuse the cream.