A quick and easy biscuit recipe with coconut, white chocolate and a beautiful lemon myrtle butter cream.
- 85gm Salted Butter
- 55gm Caster Sugar
- 85gm Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 200gm Plain Flour
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 3/4 TSP Baking Powder
- 55gm White Choc Chips
- 25gm Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Pure Icing sugar
- 2 TBSP Butter room temperature
- 1 TSP Lemon Juice
- 1 TSP Lemon Myrtle
- Cream butter and sugar in mixer until creamy.
- Add egg to sugar mixture and mix.
- In a separate bowl sift flour and add baking soda, baking powder, lemon rind, white chocolate and coconut.
- Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Place 1 TBSP portions of mixture onto baking trays with enough room in between to allow spreading
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven to quickly make holes in the center for icing.
- Return to oven for a further 5 minutes and remove.
- Once biscuits are cool pipe icing into the centre holes.
- Place butter, icing sugar, lemon Myrtle and lemon juice in mixer and blend for a few minutes.
- Using a spatula stir the mix and make sure it’s well combined and fluffy. If not blend again for a few minutes. Spoon mix into piping bag and pipe into biscuit centres. Alternatively, use a spoon.