- 1 ½ cups self-raising flour, sifted.
- ½ cup lemonade
- ½ cup cream
- Pinch salt
- 1 flat teaspoon kunzea
- 125ml cream
- ½ teaspoon icing sugar
- ¼ teaspoon lemon myrtle
- Preheat oven to 190
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a large bowl, add all scone ingredients
- Using your hands, and working quickly, bring the ingredients together to make a dough. Do not overmix.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface and roll out to be 3cm high.
- Cut with a 4cm round scone cutter or simply cut into 4cm squares.
- Space about 1cm apart on the tray and bake for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Whip all ingredients together and set aside for 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavours to infuse.