An easy but decadent pancake recipe that is packed with Australian flavour.
- 3 eggs
- 250ml milk (cow or soy)
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon wattleseed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon NOIR chocolate powder*
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 150gm self-raising flour (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Honey to serve.
*You can use an alternative dark chocolate powder
Bush mint berries topping
- 1 punnet strawberries, topped
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint gum
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whip the cream with spices and sugar, set aside in the fridge until you serve.
- In a bowl, whisk all the pancake ingredients until just combined. Rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Combine berries in a non-stick pan or saucepan, add a dash of water and sprinkle in the sugar and peppermint gum. Gently heat until softened & a little juicy and the sugar has melted. Set aside to serve.
- Cook your pancakes evenly on both sides.
- Serve the pancakes with a spoon of whipped cream on top, spoon over the berries with some juice and finish with a drizzle of honey