A great Australian burger with Kangaroo and bushfood spices mountain pepper, saltbush and lemon myrtle. They’re full of flavour and just delicious. Perfect for your next family BBQ. Jazz them up by using our bushfood bread rolls, bush tzatziki and a bush tomato relish. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- In a silver bowl using your hands, massage the kangaroo and pork meat together, making sure they are well combined.
- Add all other ingredients and massage well to combine.
- Using your scales portion 80gm of meat (or to the size you like) and roll into a burger shape.
- In a hot pan add a little oil and fry both sides of your burger until golden, a minute on each side (not cooked through).
- Place your fried burgers on a baking tray and cook for 15minutes in the oven. Check to make sure they are cooked through.